In this beautifully designed book brimming with inspirational photographs, Clare Nolan reveals her secrets for growing a bountiful harvest, as well as styling spectacular displays that will fill your home with color and the gorgeous scent of the garden year-round!
Enhance your home with beautiful flowers! Inside this comprehensive guide:
- Getting Started: choosing the blooms for your cutting garden, considering color, scale, texture, scent, and more
- Annuals & Biennials: collecting seed, planting, and care for everything from sweet peas to Icelandic poppies
- Bulbs: low-maintenance tulips, daffodils, Persian buttercups, hyacinths, fritillaries, dahlias, and more
- Perennials, Shrubs, & Trees: create out-of-the-ordinary displays with the likes of hellebores, lupins, Japanese anemones, masterwort, and yarrow
- Foliage & Fillers: don't forget the backbone of your mixed arrangements like aromatics, evergreen climbers, and the trees in your garden
- Harvesting & Arranging: enjoy the fruits of your labor with how-tos, styling tips, and project ideas for spectacular flower arrangements
Grow your own flower shop at the bottom of your garden, and learn how to style gorgeous arrangements, with In Bloom.